||HISTORY OF ESTABLISHMENT
||Department of Survey and Mapping Kelantan established on 11 July 1910 in an area known as Buluh Kubu and comprises 6 staff . Then moved to the office of the Carnegie Building , Jalan Doktor until 1931 housed in buildings that are now used as the State Museum now . Establishment of the workforce by the British following the submission of Siam to Kelantan by the British government through the Anglo – Siamese Treaty in 1909 .
||In Kelantan , the ownership of land is for primitive and according to traditional practices wither during the reign of Siam until 1910 introduced a more systematic approach to donated alienated land . Works only at the initial stage using a measuring chain and to determine the distance to meet the border without bearing Kelantan Land Enactment 1926
||JUPEM Kelantan building which is now located on Lot 240 Sek.12 Bandar Kota Bharu , Jalan Hospital premises with an area of 1 acre 528.5 fathoms built in 1957 and officiated by YB . Mr Bahaman bin Shamsudin , Minister of Natural Resources, the Federation of Malaya on 18 September 1958
||2 -storey annexe workforce now cater for the increasing number of current staff of 130 people was completed in 2000 and inaugurated by His Majesty Al Sultan Kelantan on 14 September 2002 at the same 7 Rajab 1423H.