41st ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) OF THE SPORTS COUNCIL OF THE DEPARTMENT (MSJU) OF SURVEYING AND MAPPING MALAYSIA
KUALA LUMPUR, 26 May 2022 - The 41st MSJU AGM Meeting was held on 26 May 2022 at the Conference Room, Wisma JUPEM. The meeting was chaired by the Vice President I, Sr Wan Mohammad Darani bin Ab Rahman.
The attendance of the meeting was from the YDP KSK of the States together with their respective committees including the KSK of the National Land and Survey Institute. For this AGM, the appointment of the Supreme Working Council Member of the JUPEM Sports Council 2022/2024 has been made and the following is the latest lineup;
MEMBERS OF THE SPORTS COUNCIL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SURVEYING AND MAPPING MALAYSIA JUPEM (MSJU)
1. Sr. Rabiulkhair bin Mohd Nor- Honorary Secretary of JUPEM Sports Council
2. Pn Fauziah binti Abdul Rashid- Honorary Assistant Secretary of JUPEM Sports Council
3. Sr Muhammad Daud bin Mahdzur- Honorary Treasurer of JUPEM Sports Council
4. Sr Mohd Remey bin Ariffin- Member of the Supreme Working Committee of the JUPEM Sports Council
5. En. Khairul Zaid bin Zulkafli- Member of the Supreme Working Committee of the JUPEM Sports Council
6. Pn. Suraya Hani binti Abu Hamid- Member of the Supreme Working Committee of the JUPEM Sports Council
7. Sr Wan Safinah binti Wan Azlan- Internal Auditor
8. En. Ahmad bin Mohamed Zin- Internal Auditor
In this AGM, a briefing and Preparatory Report were presented, the proposed date and venue for the 34th PESUMA were presented by Sr Azlim Khan bin Abdul Raof Khan, President of KSK JUPEM Pahang. Where is the date of the 34th PESUMA Proposal on 09-12 June 2023 at UIA Pahang Campus.