List of Events
Latest Procurement Offer
- Completing the cadastral survey work up to the preparation of the Certified Plan within a period not exceeding 180 days from the date of receipt of a complete and orderly Requisition of Survey being registered in the system.
- Ensuring that the verification of the work performed by Licensed Land Surveyors (LLS) be completed within 60 days from the date of submission of a complete and orderly document.
- Processing of Strata Plan within 30 days and Certified Strata Plan within 50 days from the date of receipt of a complete and orderly application.
- Ensuring that lot numbers are issued within a period not exceeding 7 days from the date of receipt of a complete and orderly application from Licensed Land Surveyors.
- Preparing and providing survey data for the preparation of land title documents to the Land Office / Office of the Director of Lands and Mines within 7 days from the receipt of a complete and orderly application.
- Ensuring that classified geospatial documents are supplied within 2 days from the receipt of security clearance.
- Ensuring that MyRTKnet post-processed data can be managed and supplied within 4 hours.
- Ensuring that any application to purchase unrestricted geomatics information can be managed and supplied within 1 day.
- Ensuring that any coordinate transformation, coordinate conversion, map projection, and geoid interpolation service application can be managed and supplied within 1 day.
- Ensuring that all application services/purchase of each copy of the survey/non-restricted map data at the JUPEM counter can be managed within 1 hour.
- Ensuring that survey data can be accessed and obtained through eBiz at 99.5% uptime per year.
- Making payments of bills and invoices not exceeding 14 days from the date of receipt of completed applications.
- To issue acceptance acknowledgement and initial reply for complaints within 1 working day from the date of complaint received.